Ramblings from the Gryphon Rose

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Chat it up!

So I did my Blizzplanet chat Saturday.
It was a lot of fun! It ran for two-and-a-half hours, and probably could have continued but I felt bad about leaving the wife alone with the kids that long. There were a lot of good questions, and it was very cool knowing that people from all over the world were interested in the book and in hearing me talk about it.
For those who missed it, you can find the transcript here.
Hm. Experiences like this make me think that perhaps I should do the PR thing more often. :)
Oh, and they posted the URL for this blog at the end, so anyone who's wandered over here from that, welcome!

2 Comments:

  • At 2/22/2006 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahhh Aaron.

    I just read the interview, and as a very dangerously obsessive Starcraft Fan, I must say I am completely psi-chyed (haha psi! get it?) I'm disappointed however, that I didn't hear of this sooner. And I would have loved to be given the oppurtunity to ask a question that has been bothering me ever since liberty's crusade, Speed of Darkness, and the rest of them.

    I was happy that they posted a blog at the end, and I am also very pleased how open you seem to be with the public. (Honestly I consider you famous now :P)

    In any case, I don't want to seem to you as a stalker or anything of the like, But I was really hoping that you could answer my question about your upcoming Queen of Blades book. I don't know if you reply to these comments. But My e-mail is Linkman214@yahoo.com

    My question is....

    Does your book cameo, or discuss whatever happened to the Mar Sara Magistrate, that Raynor always talked to in the briefing. It always seemed that Raynor was talking to you, the player. That you were the Magistrate. It also seemed Raynor had a pretty close relationship with the magistrate, I don't want to spoil anything for fans who might be interested. But please let me know.

    Thank you Aaron

     
  • At 2/24/2006 11:49 AM, Blogger Gryphon Rose said…

    Nick -

    Hi, thanks for reading! Glad to hear you're excited about the book. To answer your question, no, I'm sorry to say I don't touch on the Magistrate at all. Jeff Grubb's novel Liberty's Crusade would have been the one to touch on that, really, since it covered the events on Mar Sara.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home