Ramblings from the Gryphon Rose

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Covers galore!

I’ve been a little remiss, so you’re getting two for the price of one.

This is the cover for the first book in my Daemon Gates trilogy:


Day of the Daemon cover


I like it—it’s very Boris, very adventure fantasy. And yes, there are tiger-striped beastmen in the book. :)

And I just got cover flats for my StarCraft novel:


Queen of Blades cover


Very cool. I really like the purple, and I love the cover image.

So, yeah, I’m psyched.

4 Comments:

  • At 1/29/2006 1:22 PM, Blogger Jeremy Rizza said…

    Holy balls! Seeing your name on those book covers is just incredibly freaking fantastic. Way to go, pal!

     
  • At 1/30/2006 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great looking covers.

    I am a fan of the starcraft game and have read Tracy Hickman's starcraft novel so I'll have to check yours out as well.

    By the way, I saw you have a story coming in the "Tales of the Last War" anthology. Congrats on that as well!

     
  • At 2/07/2006 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great stuff man! I love starcraft, and I look forward to hopefully get my hands on your novel! =)

    Best wishes from Sweden

     
  • At 4/18/2013 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wcnbxh [url=http://hermeskelly.finniwolf.com][b]hermes kelly handbag[/b][/url] hermes kelly bags http://hermeskelly.finniwolf.com Bkxnty Qojtwv replica hermes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home