Ramblings from the Gryphon Rose

Friday, February 09, 2007

Convention appearances

Well, it's cutting things a little close but I've just confirmed that I'm going to be an author guest at the New York Comic Con, which is at the Javits here in Manhattan on February 23-25. I will be signing at the Pocket Books booth on Sunday, February 25, from noon to 1pm.

If you're going to the con, stop by and say hi! I'll be signing Queen of Blades and anything else I wrote that people bring. Plus I'll have a nice stand-up next to me, showing off the cover of—well, see my next post. :)

I'm also going to be a guest at LunaCon, which is March 16-18. No signings or readings, alas, but I'm on several panels. A lot of my friends go to this one every year and it'll be the first time I've made it up there, so I'm looking forward to it. It's only about forty minutes away by car, so I think I'll just commute rather than getting a hotel room.

In other news, Night of the Daemon and Lure of the Lich Lord are now available for sale. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home