Ramblings from the Gryphon Rose

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Gryphonrose the LJ

After much poking and prodding, I’ve decided to get my LJ going.
When I first decided to do one of these things, I was torn between an LJ and a blog. I had friends on both, and the setups looked similar. I finally decided to set up both of them and see which process I liked better. The blog won by a narrow margin, so I went with that but I still had the LJ sitting around. I kept thinking I should do something with it, esp. since some of you are on LJs and prefer that method, but I kept not getting around to it.
So now I am.
From here on out I’ll be putting the same posts on both. My LJ’s at http://www.livejournal.com/users/gryphonrose/
This way you can pick which one to read. Isn’t that nice of me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home