Ramblings from the Gryphon Rose

Monday, May 23, 2005

Bleh weekend

I got a sore throat Friday evening. Saturday it turned into congestion. Sunday it was severe congestion and a nasty headache. Today it’s back down to congestion.
I did hang out with friends Friday night, and my dad came to visit so we spent some time with him that night as well. Spent the first half of Saturday with him, running around, but then Saturday night and all of yesterday we were shut-ins. I didn’t sleep well this weekend, but my wife and our daughter and I all took a two-hour nap yesterday, which definitely helped.
I hate being sick. And it seems like this happens more often than it used to. I remember only getting colds once or twice a year. Now it seems like I get them every two to three months. Perhaps it’s the stress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home