Ramblings from the Gryphon Rose

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Events this week

It's the first week of October, and we've got a full plate.
I recently finished working on First Team (a supplement for Dark Inheritance) and a book on Madeleine L'Engle. Right now I'm putting finishing touches on a book about Thomas Hobbes.
The rest of the week is devoted to Adara's baby-naming, which takes place on Saturday. My dad and my sisters are coming up, as are my cousin and his wife, Jen's dad, and her aunts, uncles, and cousins. Our friend David, who married Jen and I, is performing the ceremony. Should be nice, and we're looking forward to seeing everyone, but getting ready and organized is stressful.
Plus we haven't heard anything new about the house, which is frustrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home