Ramblings from the Gryphon Rose

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Bleh

Sorry I haven't posted yet this month. I got a cold last weekend and I've been dragging a bit as a result. Otherwise the weekend was fine, including Monday when I watched both kids so the lovely wife could actually go out for a change.

Work is work. 'Nuff said there.

Writing is moving, though slowly. The cold's knocked me back a bit, and having only one computer at home has been an issue. Starting next week I'm going to push forward again, though. I've got one project I need to finish and two more I need to start, plus a few I need to outline.

Not much else. The kids are both a little feverish today, some sort of stomach thing, but not too bad. We're going to a Mets game this weekend. That should be fun. Oh, and I reconnected with two old friends this week, one by email (Hey, Tom!) and one by phone, so that's nice.

1 Comments:

  • At 9/13/2006 5:09 AM, Blogger Jeremy Rizza said…

    Hey, pal! Thanks for stopping by my blog -- it's been a while, huh? I mean, HOT DAMN but it's been a while. I don't know if you know this but I ditched my eight-year-old Mac and got a HP PC last June, and I can't find your e-mail address in my "files" (i.e. piles of random crap) so I'm afraid you'll have to e-mail me before I can e-mail you back. My current e-mail address is jrizza1@cox.net.

    Hope you're feeling better!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home